Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sick Day

As much as I hated yesterday as it happened - an accumulation of two terrible nights' sleep, an achey body, plugged ears, and exhaustion which resulted in a very limited ability to focus on anything productive - it is probably exactly what I needed.

I have to praise God for it because it is what he provided me with, and I know that he did so with reason. 

I don't know if there is something going around or if my cold can be attributed to the several instances of stress I have experienced in the last month and a half, be them large, small, worthwhile, and not.  Whatever the cause, I got a cold that forced me to just sit around all day sleeping and taking it easy, and praying for myself and everyone else.  My body may be in the shop but my heart is still running, still connecting with God.  I'm thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment