Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Confident Expectation


Trust – (v.) to believe; to expect confidently (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/trust)

After yesterday’s post, I was thinking a lot about trust. I was reminded of a few other times in my life when I experienced something that made me think, “Wow, now I know what it means to really trust God!” Each of those scenarios was different and added to or slightly adjusted my perception of what trust was.

Each day I am faced with a new opportunity to trust God. Each day I have the option to “expect confidently” a victorious outcome in whatever situation arises.

Isaiah 26:4 “So trust in the Lord (commit yourself to Him, lean on Him, hope confidently in Him) forever; for the Lord God is an everlasting Rock [the Rock of Ages].” (Amplified Bible)

No comments:

Post a Comment