Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Dear God,

Thank you so much for who you are.  Thank you for knowing me and wanting me to know you.  Thank you for drawing me to you daily.  Thank you that things don't go well on days I close my eyes to your presence, because it reminds me that everything good comes from you.

Thank you for sharing in my joy, pain, laughter, and tears.  Thank you for providing exactly what I need.

Thank you for the sunrise and sunset, these reminders that man is powerless and that you orchestrate all things.

Thank you for the people in my life who show me glimpses of your character.  Thank you for making each one of us different so that we make up one body, each part with a different purpose.  Thank you for our different personalities and passions.

Thank you for preparing my heart to be attentive to you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment