Friday, August 2, 2013

Healer

I don't know how regular adults sit in cubicles all year round. Working more hours during summer, I've recently experienced pain in my wrist, forearm, elbow, and upper back (on the right side) while typing away. On Thursday (yesterday) my discomfort reached a moderate level and I decided something more than readjusting my chair needed to be done.

Last night during worship at Epic Life, I was thinking about my situation and noticed that the palms of my hands had become really hot. So I put my left hand on my wrist and then my elbow as I continued to sing, "Let your Heaven come on Earth, as it is in Heaven..."

I felt the pain in my wrist, forearm, and elbow dissipate.

You know how it feels when a massage therapist works a knot out of your back? At first the pain intensifies in the concentrated area and then you feel relief. That's what happened in my back.

This is love, you guys. This is God not only taking care of His children but also allowing them to experience His blessings. To me, this is radical; but to God, this is attending to the simple things. A wrist pain. A knot in my back. He knows it all and it all matters to Him.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, this is so encouraging! It's a great example that God can do anything if we have faith! God is good :)

    ReplyDelete